SensorCell™ Flotation Therapy
A therapeutic bed system that will advance the prevention and treatment of pressure induced wounds and ulcers in a variety of patient populations and disease states.
The transformative LeviSense system is a departure from outmoded existing technology and makes treating pressure ulcers easier for the caregiver and the patient.
The system scans the patient’s form, position, and movements several times per second and uses Active Intelligence to adjust the surface to protect the patient from excessive pressure that causes bed sores.
LeviSense Tele-Monitoring, Active Intelligent SensorCell Protection, and One-Touch Comfort get patients home quicker and can reduce the incidence of hospital readmission.
Breakthrough Technology – Active Intelligent Pressure Management
ACTIVE INTELLIGENT PRESSURE MANAGEMENT
- Protects patient from excessive pressure by dynamically adjusting to changing positions
- (EX: 26 mmHg)
SENSOR DATA COLLECTION AND RECORDING
- Realtime pressure mapping
- Caregiver remote monitoring and control
- Recording of position changes for care compliance
The SensorCell Flotation Surface
- 100s of independent cells
- Conforms to the smallest contours of the body
- 5“ deep immersion (2X current products)
- Cradle 40% more surface area
The Intellidaptive Bed
SensorCell Protection Surface
- Active Intelligent Pressure Management
- Custom Surface Creation to Float Trouble Areas
- Heel Flotation
- Remote Monitoring and Reporting
- Active Patient Protection
- Realtime Pressure Map
- Real-time, individual cell monitoring and recording
- Monitor cell height and pressure
Individual Cell Control
- Programmable surface contact pressure for every cell
- Programmable support height for any cell